CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh Gracious!

Evening, folks.

I totally said "oh gracious!" the other day, then laughed at myself. My grandma said that. haha. It was amusing. :)
Basically, I got another promotion at work! What?! Yeah, it was crazy the way it happened too...if you don't remember how I got my last one, it was because a manager got fired and some people moved up. Well, that happened again! And I'm the key-holder, just one measly position away from manager. Scary, I know. I've been at this store over nine months, and I've gotten 2 promotions since September! God is working, I think.

So, my new hair is amazing!! Here, I'll let you judge. :)
from the side:



and this is from the front...


I mean, I'm a fan. :) The girl that did my hair is AMAZING!! She's my life-time hair stylist now that I've found her, and a very good new friend. I love her. When she did my color, she said she couldn't wait til it washed out so she could re-do it. haha. she's just awesome like that. :)

Life has been throwing me some curve balls lately, I'm not gonna lie to you all. But the thing that I keep clinging to is the fact that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. How awesome is that?! How about the fact that He not only keeps it on our level, but He promises to be with us every step of the way. Have you ever known God to go back on His promise? No, neither have I. Such a comfort.
I'll leave you with a final thought, something I read tonight in Psalm 18.7-8: "Wondrously show your steadfast love, O Savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at your right hand...(the best part!->) Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings." Did you see that?! That means that you and I are already the apple of God's eye! How wonderful is that truth?? Ah, the goodness of the Savior. Sleep in the good of that promise tonight.

0 comments: