CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Semester

Hey Blog World!!
So sorry it's been so long. I'm really bad at this blogging thing...haha.
Happy late new year! Life is awesome in the QC. I'm working full time and loving my church. We started M28 BIG meetings up again last week. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed going to all the meetings and hanging out with everyone until we had a month long break for Christmas and New Years. Christmas was relaxing and wonderful. We just spent time together as a family and it was really fun. :) I love us.
Its been fun getting to chill out with people again and meet new people, coming in after the long break. I am also participating in the open discussions on campus this semester. Talk about scary! I had no idea what it was...haha. Way out of my comfort zone, let me tell you. This is what we do: we knock on dorm doors, and if they open, we invite them to the second floor, in this case, and tell them what we are talking about. That may not sound too scary to you...before this, I had never been in a college dorm! That was fun. :) The first time I went, when we were on a guys floor, there was this Nerf war going on, only they had tipped the darts with thumb tacks!! Brutal, just brutal. It's been kinda cool, to be a part of the discussions, and to be evangelizing people my own age, in their element. I'm excited to see what God is going to do this semester. It's gonna rock my socks, I just know it. :)

Besides that, I'm singing in the Sunday morning choir. Which I love!! So much . It's fun. I totally thought I was gonna be super nervous...by God's grace, I wasn't at all the first time, and I am very comfortable up there now. We've been getting the schedule set, so I've been singing a lot...like, every week for a month. After tomorrow, I get a three week break. It will be nice to have a break.
I'm about to get a hair make-over by my fabulous new friend, Marissa Moses. I can't wait!! I'll post pics, most definitely.
That's all folks. Be blessed!!

0 comments: