CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here We Go

So, this life is getting pretty crazy peeps. God is so good, and I am more in love with Him than ever.
CCT is going swimmingly. I love my little minis. They are quite a fun little bunch. And right now, they are mostly boys. Haha. Imagine me, teaching a group of 5 year old boys about theater. Yeah, I'm laughing too. And the doors are opening for more students and the possibilities are simply endless! God is just exploding this all in such a good way. We are already shopping for props, costumes, and sets for the other classes. Besides my class, I am production assistant for a 13+ class that is doing "Through The Looking Glass" as their play. The 8-12 class is performing "Cinderella." So excited for both of those classes. Even now, costumes are coming together. Please be praying for musical directors! We need one for each class. We have a few requests out now, but we really need people who can commit and be there for all our rehearsals, and all 3 performances. If anyone knows anyone who loves playing piano and would be available on monday nights, please contact me! Its a great opportunity, if you like to serve musically.

Basically, I'm LOVING Goodwill right now. Seriously, every time I'm out, I'm like, "where's a goodwill? I need to see if they have anything I need." Yeah, I'm addicted. It's a problem. But one that is not breaking the bank. I got a good start on my fall wardrobe last Saturday, and found some gorgeous plaid, polka dot silks, a velvet belt, jewel-tone florals, and a nice bright "boyfriend" style shirt for under $40. I'm very happy. That is what I consider a successful day. :)

Friends, God is so amazing. Sometimes I just need to be reminded of just how loving and near He is. Last night, I was catching up with a friend, and just to hear his testimony of God's faithfulness in his life made me look at the faithfulness in my own life. He is always there for us, even when we are unaware. He cares more than any man or woman will ever care for you, love you, cherish you, or protect you. The Lord has just been impressing on me this fact lately: He is the One who fulfills, and ONLY He can satisfy my deepest need. He alone has taken care of my deepest need, and He alone loves me unconditionally. What a wonderful truth!! Wow. It slays me.
I'll leave you with a song I was listening to last night. It is beautiful. May the truth of this song be with you today. :)

"O the deep, deep love of Jesus, vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!
Rolling as a mighty ocean in its fullness over me!
Underneath me, all around me, is the current of Thy love
Leading onward, leading homeward to Thy glorious rest above!

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, spread His praise from shore to shore!
How He loveth, ever loveth, changeth never, nevermore!
How He watches o’er His loved ones, died to call them all His own;
How for them He intercedeth, watcheth o’er them from the throne!

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, love of every love the best!
’Tis an ocean full of blessing, ’tis a haven giving rest!
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, ’tis a heaven of heavens to me;
And it lifts me up to glory, for it lifts me up to Thee!

Oh the deep, deep love.
All I need and trust
Is the deep, deep love of Jesus."

1 comments:

Lindy said...

Amen! Thanks for the wonderful reminder. I'm so glad to hear that CCT is going well! I'll keep praying for you all. We will both be working on Cinderella this year. :)